CAREER TRANSITION – CAREER GOALS – EDUCATION GOALS – LIFE AFTER SERVICE
We are dedicated to supporting military service members, veterans, and active military members like YOU reach your goals, get a quality education, and gain the skills you need to take on a new career. Eagle Rock College makes YOUR new career a success.
ERC is an accredited Vocational Trade School where veterans can benefit from the GI-Bill that allows veterans from any military branch to take advantage of beneficial services, including getting an education!
- Textbooks and school supplies provided for you at no extra cost for qualifying veterans
- Learn a valuable skill in a supportive environment that can make your life better
- Become Job-Ready for life after service and ERC
- Low Tuition Rates
- Small Class Sizes so you can receive all the attention you need
- No General Education classes that stop you from learning the skills you need for your chosen career
- Diverse student population!
- Transfer credits for military courses you may have already taken
- Constant Online Support
- Dedicated Military Education Coordinator
- Business Management
- Software Development
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding (AHIMA Certified)
The MyCAA Scholarship Program offers additional Tuition Assistance (TA) to military spouses who qualify.
- We accept DOD Tuition Assistance for each service member who cannot afford the full ERC price to help reduce your out-of-pocket costs!
- Up to $250.00 per semester hour of credit
- Up to a maximum of $4,500 per fiscal year
- You may be able to cover up to 100% of your tuition costs using Tuition Assistance as an active military service member!
- Ask your Education Service Office (ESO) for further advice on specific terms and requirements that can help you be on your way to using military TA!
Are you looking for a real person to help you sort this all out?
Our team can help you navigate your Military Education Benefits! CALL (323) 254-2203
Eagle Rock College is PCAP Approved
If using VA education benefits, the School Certifying Official certifies your enrollment status. The school certification verifies the number of credits, course start and end dates, and other information required by the VA.
Military Tuition Assistance (TA) Benefits
Make the most of your military tuition assistance benefits. As an active member of the military services, the Tuition Assistance (TA) program may cover up to 100% of the cost of your tuition charges.
Requirements vary among military services. Only your military branch Education Service Office (ESO) can advise you about specific terms and requirements for using military TA. These are some of the common provisions that you can review with your ESO:
• Minimum “C” average is usually required after a specified number of courses
• Failed courses may have tuition funds recouped
• “Incomplete” course grades may cause a hold on your TA account
Military TA applications must be received by your military service ESO before the start date of each course. Please contact your ESO for more information.