In an effort to create an environment of positivity and encouragement, Eagle rock College employs only those who exude the passion to help others become successful in their goals.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Obstetrics
- ICD9-ICD10 AHIMA Certified Coding Specialist (CCS).
- ICD-10 approved trainer
- CCS-CDIP, CPC-CFPC-COBGC-CHONC
Over four years working as a Compliance auditor for Kaiser Permanente and various Healthcare facilities.
- Bachelors in Commerce
- Certificate in MS Office
- Certificate in Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Islamic Finance Executive
- Certificate in Loan Documentation, Cash flow based Financing, AML (Anti money laundering) and KYC (Know your Customer), BSA (Banker’s Secrecy Act)
- 22plus years experience working with different Banks in Corporate financing.
- 15plus years experience of working in Corporate Finance Documentation Department in Risk Management Group using MS Office extensively for day to day job functions
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- M.S. Counseling Psychology /MFT
- B.A. Telecommunication, Radio and Television
- 15 years of clinical experience as a therapist, Clinical Supervisor, Program Director, Behavioral Care Advisor, Associate Professor and Postsecondary Education.
Education: B.A.Sc. with extensive formal training in a variety of management styles.
Work Experience: More than 15 years of experience in post-secondary education. He started as an instructor and has earned years of academic leadership experience as a program director, Associate Academic Dean and Director of Education. He has graced program manager and faculty training/workshops either as a key speaker or moderator multiple times. Once an active member of the Quality Assurance team, he possesses a wealth of knowledge in school accreditation process and compliancy.
Work Experience15 years of higher education experience in Admissions/Enrollment Management working in small and large universities as well as vocational and degree-granting institutions. Started as an Admissions Counselor and gained experiences to become a Director of Admissions.
- MA Organizational Leadership – Woodbury University
- BA Biology – California State University, Northridge
A facilitator and trainer with a 14 year diversified background in the medical profession and post-secondary education industry. Recognized for her achievements in Career Services by assisting students achieve employment in their field of study and continuing their professional development.
College of the Canyons, Valencia, CA.
- B.A. – University of California, Los Angeles
- Over 15 years of experience in Managing and Recruiting Agencies
- Manager responsible for for leading multiple recruitment-specific projects in HR technology.