In an effort to create an environment of positivity and encouragement, Eagle rock College employs only those who exude the passion to help others become successful in their goals.
- Certified Coding Specialist Certification (CCS)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- 12 years as Medical Biller Coder and Consultant
- 8 years as Instructor
- AHIMA Approved ICD 10 CM/PCS Trainer
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Obstetrics
- ICD9-ICD10 AHIMA Certified Coding Specialist (CCS).
- ICD-10 approved trainer
- CCS-CDIP, CPC-CFPC-COBGC-CHONC
Over four years working as a Compliance auditor for Kaiser Permanente and various Healthcare facilities.
- B.S. Health Information Management
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), AHIMA
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Coding Associate (CCA) Certified
- Medical Coder Instructor for 4 Years
- BSC (Organic Chemistry)
- MBA Business Canadian School of Management
- PhD Business – Quality Program for Manufacturing
- 15+ years Medical device experience in several management positions in USA
- 20 years in Business Management Consulting through North America
- Bachelors in Commerce
- Certificate in MS Office
- Certificate in Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Islamic Finance Executive
- Certificate in Loan Documentation, Cash flow based Financing, AML (Anti money laundering) and KYC (Know your Customer), BSA (Banker’s Secrecy Act)
- 22plus years experience working with different Banks in Corporate financing.
- 15 plus years experience of working in Corporate Finance Documentation Department in Risk Management Group using MS Office extensively for day to day job functions
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- M.S. Counseling Psychology /MFT
- B.A. Telecommunication, Radio and Television
- 15 years of clinical experience as a therapist, Clinical Supervisor, Program Director, Behavioral Care Advisor, Associate Professor and Postsecondary Education.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Enrollment Services Manager
- Enrollment Management Department
- BA English – California State University, Los Angeles
3 years of higher education experience in Admissions/Enrollment Management working in a small learning institution.
7 years of volunteer experience in higher education advocacy through youth leadership conferences and college resource workshops.
- Business Administration/Business Management
15 years of experience of supporting admissions department in Higher education, and Post Secondary Colleges.
- College of the Canyons, Valencia, CA
- A facilitator and trainer with a 14 year diversified background in the medical profession and post-secondary education industry.
- Recognized for her achievements in Career Services by assisting students achieve employment in their field of study and continuing their professional development.
- B.A. – University of California, Los Angeles
- Over 15 years of experience in Managing and Recruiting Agencies
- Manager responsible for for leading multiple recruitment-specific projects in HR technology.