Providing the best and up-to-date skills necessary for our graduates to achieve their professional, educational, financial, and personal goals.
Eagle Rock College is committed to:
- Offer programs in higher education that will enable students to acquire advanced technical, communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Employ the most qualified faculty and staff in the industry.
- Develop curricula that demonstrate the need of the professional communities served.
- Update teaching techniques that communicate career theory and skills.
- Offer programs in career fields with the best employment opportunities.
- Maintain close relationships with potential and current employers of the college.
- Offer continuing education for our graduates to meet the current demands of the industry.
- Promote an environment for employees and students which foster teamwork, professional and personal growth, and respect for the individual.
Class of 2017 Graduation – College Graduation in Los Angeles – CONGRATULATIONS!
Eagle Rock College provides quality education and training that enable a diverse student population to achieve its educational and career goals.
Eagle Rock College was founded in December 1999 and was incorporated in December 2000 as a California corporation. It started as a consulting company that provided admissions, student services, and placement services to vocational schools in the local area. The college became a registered institution in May 2001 and started its first class on May 15, 2001. Short-term Seminar (STS), Continuing Education(CE), and Short-term Career(STC) courses in the computer and medical fields were offered. The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) granted the institution license to operate on May 18, 2005. In April 2006, Eagle Rock College received its initial accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). Subsequently, Eagle Rock College has been reaccredited for a period of three (3) years, until April 15, 2017. The Commission reviewed the institution’s interim report, received October 27, 2017 and voted to defer consideration of reaccreditation; and extend the institution’s accredited status pending review of additional information at the April 2018 meeting. ACCET is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. The degree program, Associate of Applied Science in Health Information Technology, was granted interim approval by ACCET and was approved by BPPE on July 1, 2013.