Start your career with Eagle Rock College! LEARN MORE

Speaking with confidence:

We communicate everywhere we go, we communicate with our family members, with our co- workers and even the Uber driver ! There are so many ways we can communicate: through speaking, body language, and facial expressions, just to name a few.  When you’re driving by West Hollywood and you see a billboard, that is another way of communication. By the message there trying to transfer to us, that is also called communication. 

Now, when being interviewed, you will have to communicate with your potential employer. Nerves always trick you into thinking that it will be impossible to communicate well. Remember, in one of our first few posts we talked about how to control your nerves, and we gave you tips on how to prepare for your job interview or externship. In this post we will share various videos, on how to gain knowledge and techniques on how to speak with confidence. Videos are another way of communicating, (see what I did their ?).

Tips on how to speak with confidence: 

( To continue viewing the other parts of this video, please click on the right side of the youtube video page. You will see the rest of this videos.)

Other videos: